ALL SET FOR THE NEW SEASON?
With the new season coming fast, here is the usual reminder to everyone with regard to sending information into me for coverage on the AUL Pre-Season Spread on the Evening Echo.
As usual, we will have a major preview which will be published closer to the start of the season.
There are a lot of pages to fill, so we need your help and it is a great opportunity to publicize your club and your team.
Here are some suggestions:
- Developments during the summer – pitch improvements, new facilities.
- How did your AGM go? Any significant changes at the top i.e. new Chairman etc. Feel free to list your committee members and their functions.
- Who is the manager? The assistant? Or any of the backroom staff.
- Any new signings? Players graduating from the B team? Up from the Youths? Who is the captain for the new season? Have you lost players? Are last season’s top scorers still with you? If so, who are they?
- Where did you finish up last season and were you happy with it?
- What are your aims for the new season? Will priority be given to cups or league or just simply consolidation in the section you are in?
- Who got your annual awards: Player of the year? Top Scorer? Clubman of the Year?
IT WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATED IF YOU COULD SEND THIS INFORMATION TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
P.S. PLEASE SEND ON AS MUCH INFORMATION AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Many thanks for your help and the best of luck for the new season.
As usual, I can be contacted at 087 7936608 or email@example.com